Friday, June 12, 2009

Drucker School Golf Competition



Before my internship started, this is my last social event.
It's really fun to play golf with professor, EMBA student, alumni, and school director/dean, especially under the Spring weather of Southern California.

If you ever wonder whether this golf competition is worth to join, it is strongly recommended!
I was teamed up with MBA director, our OB professor, and an EMBA student. They are all very very nice partners(Drucker's culture!) The rule of this game is basically based on the team performance. We played only "the best ball" in each team each shot, so every team seemed to have really good score and people had little pressure on individual performance. It's a relaxing game, really.

Since I came to California, golf has really became enjoyable to me, and it's my pleasure to attend Drucker School's social event. It's so lucky to study here and to find out the fun of golf. Thanks to everyone who has played, talked, practiced golf with me!

2 comments:

  1. i am so jealous that you can play whenever you want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha...
    It is a nice place to play golf.
    Besides, there are many great partners to play with.

    You should look for people who want to play.

    ReplyDelete