Monday, February 23, 2009

Meeting old friend is always a pleasure.



Coming back from San Francisco, the pleasure of meeting Edward still makes me feel good.

It's been a year since we met in Philadelphia. Time goes fast and we are at an age without certainty. No one knows he will be in the US or in Taiwan at May, and no one knows I will be here or somewhere else in summer. We both are struggling for our future. Because of a career fair, I found a reason to go and meet him. It's a nice trip, we went Napa, Stanford, and Apple headquarter. Of course, we did try hard in the career fair, too. I am really glad I went on this trip. Although we grew up together, now there is few chance we can meet and understand each other more.

This time, we met in San Francisco. Last time, we met in Philadelphia. Where will I see this guy next time? I have started looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment