Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Skiing & Super Bowl

Thanks to Paul, my first ski experience was so nice. He picked the Super Bowl day, knowing that no body will go skiing on that day, and we almost didn't need to wait for the lift. Although my balance was not so good and this was really the first time I put on the boots and skis, I enjoyed a lot and did not fall in the last time. 
One of the most amazing was that I can even ski without my gloves and it was totally not cold. To ski with such few clothes on was so special and memorable, not to mention this was my first time!

After skiing, I joined all the friends who were watching and betting on the Super Bowl game in Dan's house. This was also a nice party with exciting game which made me understand how interesting American football can be. That was a long day, but it's worth it!
I wish I can go skiing again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment