Sunday, September 20, 2009

Parents' visit

The 1st week of semester, my parents came to visit me after their trip in Boston with my brother. Although they stayed 5 nights, I feel we couldn't have enough time to talk.

We played two golf games. The weather was a bit weird because of the huge fire in the West. However, we did enjoy and I have never felt so nice while playing golf with them. Even I still played terribly, we enjoyed playing together. That's the most important thing, right?


I took them to Solvang, a small Danish style town near Santa Barbara. Although my dad does not drink alcohol at all, while we tried a bit wine tasting, he smelled the wines. I appreciated that. Also, I missed the days we traveled together with my brother.



Of course, we ate some good food. In Solvang, the dinner in hotel was so delicious that we were a bit surprised. Also, we went to Ojiya, Shin-sen-gumi, Mitsuwa for all kinds of Japanese food. I am really glad to see them enjoyed here.

I am so lucky to have them visit me, and I am looking forward to meeting my brother in Oct. when we attend some career fairs together.

Well, I do love my family. I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment