Thursday, August 28, 2008

Wonderful Summer Vacation -1

The Fall semester is going to start in a few days.During this summer vacation, I was so busy that I couldn't even find a time to write my blog.
Finally, after a lot of traveling and new experience, today I have time to record these fantastic memories.
And I would like to start from the final presentation of IF program.
Aug 13th, 2008, we finished our final presentation.
An accident happened to my group and it's my job to take care of it.
It is my mistake to let that happen, so I was really not happy at that time.
I always think that I can handle my parts of jobs, but in fact, I failed many times...
However, the Karaoke after the reception helped me release my bad mood and I was so pleased to see all the classmates laughing and enjoying the singing as well as dancing!

Then, summer vacation comes.
I had two long trips and two short trips during these two weeks.

We went to Las Vegas and Grand Canyon.
Las Vegas is an amazing place which make people show and satisfy their desires.
It is a place that I think I should not stay for too long.
Just as a friend said in this trip, "You lose money and gain weight in Vegas."
Even though it is a city of desire, I really enjoyed there and I totally understood why people love Vegas!
Grand Canyon is a beautiful and amazing place, too. 
We drove there in the midnight and enjoy the fresh cold air there in the morning.
It's a very special experience!

(to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment