Sunday, October 19, 2008

Lucky Guy

This post is just about some recent feelings.
 
I am such a lucky guy. And I always know that.

The best thing that keeps happening to me is the great people & friends I meet.
My family is so supportive and understanding.
There are so much solid friendship from my elementary school classmates. 
My high school friends know me so well and our relationship are so deep and long.

Now, I am here. Again, so many kind, knowledgeable, and helpful friends are around me.
I learned how to enjoy golf. I received so many help for my job hunting.
There are so many great people trying to make me a better person.

How can I let them down.

Last night, I met my alumni mentor, who is trying to find me an internship more aggressively than I am. Is the luck from my name: "The one who get great people's help, guide, and support"?

The only thing I can do is to achieve my goal, to show them their help is worth it, to demonstrate I do learn from them, and to honestly present my heart to them.

I wish all my family and friends the best.
You are not wasting your time on me. I will not let you down.

No comments:

Post a Comment