Tuesday, December 16, 2008

International Fellows Program Graduation Day

Since I started school in June, I have been learning English from four kind professors in IF program. I met many kind and intelligent Asian people, who are from Japan, Korea, Taiwan, and China. We learned together, drink together, poker together, and now celebrate the program graduation together.


Yesterday, 15 of us finally graduated from this language program. In the beginning of the summer, we were so afraid of talking in English, and were so new to here that everyone was busy settling everything. Now, we worked so well. Even in OB class, comparing with American students, our presentation skill, analysis ability, and participation were all beyond the average. Of course, we need to thank IF program for the progress and all the help they offered.

I really appreciated IF program and I believe it is really a helpful program for international students. Of course, without it, we can still survive, learn, and perform, but it's like a buffer for me. After almost two years empty(military + school application), I was very close-minded and even stupid. However, during the two months in summer, IF program was so intense and the instructors were so aggressively demanding hard-working from us. I was totally recovered in the summer and prepared for the fall semester.

In short, thank to every great member in IF program, including faculty, staff, Drucker staff, and of course, my favorite classmates. Because of you, I gained a ton of great memories and improvements. Thank you all and let's cheer to our future!

No comments:

Post a Comment