Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Move to CGU Dorm

Finally, I moved to CGU dorm.

Since I first contacted with housing office before I got here, the information they provided has already been doubtful for me. Based on their suggestion, I did not try to register for the new dorm because of highly competitive application. However, last month I suddenly got the information that there is a one-bedroom apartment available in CGU dorm. I immediately decided to move.

The process of checking the availability is a bit troublesome, but staff in housing are in fact pretty nice people. Although the working efficiency has been always a complaint of the students, I do believe they tried their best to serve us.

Anyway, finally, I moved in.

It's great that some friends are just as near as a few steps away from my room. The short distance from school is a great benefit that I can walk or ride bike to school easily. The only problem of lacking of internet has been temporarily solved by my kind neighbor who let me use her internet for free.

I would like to thank everyone who helped me to move here.

Since the plenty of moving experience in military, I know that if there are enough people helping, the moving process can be very fast. However, usually it's very difficult to gather people. I am lucky. All the friends here are so kind and so helpful that even during the final projects weeks, Kazuma, Ryo, Hiroshi, April, Naoto, Tian, and Michie all were helping. I really really appreciate and want to say thank you again.

Now, I stay in A104 in CGU dorm. I will try to create more memories and happiness here. This is my comfortable nest in California!

No comments:

Post a Comment