Monday, June 16, 2008

Difficult to Improve

I found it is so hard to improve my English.
Even I speak in English all day, mine vacabulary is still so limited...

The assignments do help, but most of them are not for vocabulary, which I can only increase by reading a lot and looking up in dictionary.

Although it is obvious that language can never be improved so fast, after trying to speak out during the case discussion with American students, I do feel a little depressed.

To cook some eatable things for myself and to try to finish as much assignment as possible is my the only things on my daily schedule now.  
I really hope that I can see the progress of my improvement.

That's all.

2 comments:

  1. Shengfu! u are communicating English very well.
    By the way, could you join in my home party with some fried chicken?? That'll be fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yoshi,
    Of course I will be there !
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete