Friday, June 13, 2008

A Wonderful Dinner with Classmates in IF Program 2008



This is a great night for me.
It's the first weekend since the class starts.
It's the first time that we have dinner together.
It's the first time I laugh so loudly after I got here.

The food is good. Thanks for Bo Hyung. 
To have such a great Korean dinner, the skill of ordering is pretty important.

When I first mention that we may have dinner together to Ryo,
I didn't know there would be almost all of us.
The contract of not speaking our own language is tough for some people, but we still communicate very very well.

Yoichi and Yoshi both took their wives tonight, and this is definitely the first time I have dinner with so many Japanese. 
I am so sorry that I forgot to tell Xiao that we have changed place and kept her waiting for so long.
Thanks for your forgiveness, Xiao!
All the others are just so incredibly kind that they just waited for us and only ordered 10 minutes before we got the restaurant.
Naoto impressed me with his singing, and Yoshi's wife is my favorite Japanese star's high school classmate! It just amazing and exciting that we can have such a great dinner together.

On my way home, I am so glad that Tian-You and Bo-Hyung can be on my car!
We talked about marriage, which is kind of a strange issue for us, but it was really an interesting conversation! 
Since Bo-Hyung is getting married and Tian-You gets a stable relationship, I am just the one who kept questioning and asking for some answers to fulfill my strong curiosity about marriage and relationships. They indeed brought me lots information and ideas, which make sense and sound useful for me.

Anyway, we talked a lot, laughed a lot, and ate a lot.
It's my pleasure to have so many great classmates during this summer and my upcoming MBA program.

I have already looked forward to drinking with Ryo and all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment