Thursday, June 19, 2008

The first party of IF program classmates !

Thanks to Yoshi couples !

I have never thought that I can drink beer with Japanese, Korean and Taiwanese at the same time in the same room!  The place is just great for us.  Yoshi is so kind that he invite all of the IF classmates to his apartment.  The food is impressive.  Thanks to the Japanese girls!  With so much delicious food, I am very very satisified.
 
It's a pity that two people can not attend this party, but we did have a good time.  Bo-hyung showed his pictures and Yoshi showed the video to us which make me feel we are really getting close now.  I enjoyed listening to Japanese classmates talking and trying to learn Korean or Japanese.  Although Zack and I represented the Taiwanese students, we are so unsimilar that no one can find a typical Taiwanese image.  Or maybe the typical Taiwanese image is just not exist...
 
Ryo is really like a older brother for me.  He shared so much and so honestly that I learned a lot during some normal conversation.  Watching Naoto, Ryo, or Bo-hyung talking is really fun.  Each of them has their own habbit while talking.  It is interesting even just watching and listening to their speeches.
 
Anyway, thanks for everyone there.  I am so glad that I got so many new friends from other countries.  And it's my pleasure to know all of you.  It is so amazing that we can get along well without any problem!  I appreciate all of you that regard me as your friend.  This is a great dinner with lots of laughs.
 
Thanks for all three girls who prepare the food. Thanks for Yoshi couple who use their own apartment as the place for party.  Thank you all !

No comments:

Post a Comment